Our community is something that we cannot live without. Why not support local programming?
Martin @ the Crossroads is a TV program that shares the people and places that make our community on Vancouver Island unique. The program first aired in the summer of 2017 and has aired a new show every two weeks. As the producer and host I, Martin Anthony, have worked in media for many years both as a technical consultant and as creative talent.
The show is co-produced by ShawTV (North Island & Powell River) and myself. I’m what’s called a volunteer producer. I’m not paid for producing the show and to offset the costs of production (gas, guest meals, website, etc.), therefore I want to offer to you the following proposal that is a ‘win-win’ offer to your company or to individuals alike.
For only $200 (+GST) you will receive an invoice for pre-paid services from Systems Solar. Once the billing is complete, I can provide:
- technical or creative services, and
- mention you or your company in two upcoming show closing credits, and
- write a blog post on my website of your support to the show, and
- Each show also airs on YouTube, so your support will reach far beyond the local community.
The following pre-paid services are yours by appointment, in any combination, totalling $200 dollars:
- One page (500 word) voice over
- advertising/marketing consultation
- solar energy consultation
- indoor acoustic consultation
- outdoor noise consultation
- Small website SEO analysis and keyword update
- 1 page (500 words) ad copy
- Solar energy system repair & service
- audio & video system service
- electronics repair
- audio or video production
- web design
- video editing
- computer service or training
Note: The prices shown are less the taxes (which are paid in the offer) and do not include parts and travel outside the Comox Valley/ Campbell River area. Powell River will require ferry expenses to be paid by the sponsoring company.
How to Get It
Just click on the ‘Pay Now’ image below to order. The order will be processed using Systems Solar’s billing system.
Once you have completed the purchase, I will personally schedule your services. For more information please use the contact page.